Judgment Day begins on Saturday May 21, 2011, exactly 6 months (one-half year) from yesterday. This fateful information, long hidden by the complex language within the Bible has been revealed to those God has chosen in these End Times. For those wishing to learn more – even at this late date, I submit the following for your consideration and edification:
1. Most people misquote Matthew 24:36 and say “oh, the Bible says that no one can know the date of the End;” they deliberately do not refer to the rest of Jesus’ sentence in the next verse, v. 37.
2. The “Son” in Mark 13:32 can refer to several who are denoted “son” in the Bible, thus Jesus Christ who is not the “Son” in this verse knows the Day and Hour of his return. The entire Bible, 66 Books, from the first verse to the last is written to show that Jesus Christ is God, and those that claim that Jesus doesn’t know the precise time of the End are deeply confused about Him. They don’t understand the most basic teaching of all the Bible: Hebrews 1:8, John 1:1ff, John 1:13, Col 1:16ff, etc. Jesus himself said He was in Heaven while on earth.
3. In Matthew 24:37 [the same sentence as v. 36] Jesus explains in detail just who WILL know the timing of the End—here Jesus cites Noah as an example, who, in Genesis 6 & 7 is warned 120 years ahead of the Flood in order to build the Ark, and then later is warned 7 days before the Flood.
4. Further, several Scriptures make clear that only the Elect WILL know the timing of the End, but that unbelievers, and professing Christians whom God has deliberately deceived, will not — they’ll be caught by “The Thief In The Night.” Citations in the Bible including I Thessalonians 5:1-11, Revelation 3:3 [see Revelation 16:15], Matthew 24:43ff, and Hebrews 10:25 all testify to this fact. In II Thessalonians 2:11, it is indicated that God will blind many professing [false] Christians at the time of the End (see also Matthew 25:11-12). In Matthew 7:21-23, Jesus says that “many” who profess to be Christians on Judgment Day, Sat May 21, 2011, will be sent to eternal damnation — eternal death — on Judgment Day.
5. Why do all the churches and most professing Christians fanatically jump to profess that “Oh, nobody can know”?: the answer is that they do not WANT the world to End – they are satisfied with life on earth, and they actually fear Judgment Day; they don’t realize that MANY godly and faithful Bible teachers like Martin Luther, Sir Isaac Newton, and the leaders of the Westminster Assembly of 1648, as well as many Puritans knew that the date of the End is actually in Scripture. Luther and Newton both realized that date was in the era of 2,000 AD.
6. Serious Bible students the world over, and for the last 2,000 years, have known that God dealt with National [or corporate] Israel for 2,000 years, and then he destroyed them for their rebellion. God warns/promises that He will absolutely do the same to the churches — see I Peter 4:17, Matthew 24:15-16, Mark 13:14, Luke 21:20-22, and Revelation 18:4, among other verses.
Just how does God show in the Bible that Saturday, May 21, 2011 is Judgment Day? Books have been written about this, but briefly:
1. The Bible shows there have been 7,000 years from Flood to May 21, 2011 — to the day — starting with the 9,000 year “Calendar” of Genesis 5 and 11.
2. The Bible shows in detail there have been 13,023 years from Creation, 6,023 years from Creation to the Flood, and then 5,023 years to from the Flood to Calvary. If you look further, you’ll see how God repeatedly uses certain numbers to symbolize ideas – like “23″ symbolizes “Judgment” and “17″ symbolizes “Heaven” – even the Reformers wrote of this spiritual meaning of Bible numbers 500 years ago.
3. The Bible shows there are 4,017 years from Jacob’s birth to the End, 3,017 years from David’s Coronation to the End, and 2,017 years from Bethlehem to the End. Note how God is using “17″ to symbolize “Heaven.” Skeptics that are SERIOUS should note [ask any Israeli newspaper] that all world Jewry celebrated 1994 AD as the 3,000th anniversary of the Coronation of King David. My family and I were, in 1993, invited to Jerusalem by a noted professor to be there in 1994 to celebrate. Virtually all Bible scholars now understand that Christ was born in Bethlehem in 7 BC – even PBS [notoriously anti-Christian] acknowledges this in their recent “Christmas Special.”
4. The 70 weeks of Daniel 9 lead to 1994 +17 = Judgment Day. This is the Scripture that Sir Isaac Newton used in 1715 AD to deduce that Christ would Return in approximately 2,000 AD.
5. The Bible shows that the 430 years of Israel’s Sojourn in Egypt ["to the day"] X 3 = 1290 years [see this 1290 in Daniel 12:11]. Subtracting 1290 from 1887 BC [Israel’s entry into Egypt] yields 587 BC, the precise date of the destruction of [Solomon's] Temple in Jerusalem. Multiplying this 1290 by 3 again equals 3870 — the number of years from 1877 BC to 1994 AD [remember, there is no year “0”]. 1994 marks the final end of the Church Age and beginning of the Latter Rain. 1994 +17 = the End. Note also that if one takes the 480 year interval between Exodus and the commencement by Solomon of construction of the Temple mentioned in I Kings 6:1 and multiplies it by 3, the product – 1440 – represents the precise number of years between the Exodus and the birth of Jesus in Bethlehem in 7 BC.
6. There are many Bible “proofs” that conclusively display that Christ will come on Saturday May 21, 2011, one day short of 6 months from today and that that date will be the first day of Judgment Day — a horrible day for most of the 7 billion alive in the world on that day. You can view these proofs and more at familyradio.com.
To learn more, visit the following faithful websites below:
http://www.familyradio.com/ [download "We Are Almost There"]
In addition to the many books and pamphlets from Family Radio, the book below available from barnesandnoble.com and other online retailers for $13 is highly recommended:
The Doomsday Code by Robert Fitzpatrick, a 350 page original [no quotations from others] Bible study.
One can perfectly know that the End is Saturday May 21, 2011 and not be saved. Remember Lot’s wife? Please see the booklet “I HOPE GOD WILL SAVE ME” for what the Bible says the true Gospel is…at familyradio.com [your printer needs approximately 25 sheets to download and print]. The King and over 100,000 in Ninevah were told they had 40 days to live, and they begged God for mercy [in the Book of Jonah]…God heard them.