Spotlight on Business: Mom & Me Diaper Cakes

Posted on 25 May 2009

diaper-cake-castle

Who doesn’t love a baby?  Those little bundles of joy light up the eyes and capture the hearts of their parents, grandparents, uncles, aunts, friends, and virtually everyone with whom they come into contact.  When you see a baby, you can’t help but smile.

And, the entry of a baby into a family means that there will be many celebrations both before and after birth.  Baby showers, Christenings, first birthday’s, and other events will mark important events in the life of a family’s new baby.  These celebrations will include food and beverages and, of course, cake.  Whether lavish galas or simple gatherings, decorations will help create a festive mood.

For those seeking to add a unique touch to their festivities, let me suggest the inclusion of a “diaper cake.”  Not just made from batter and icing, “diaper cakes” are the perfect addition to any celebration for a baby.

For the uninitiated, allow me to explain that a “diaper cake” is not technically a cake at all.  It is decorative art made from diapers (the unused kind), and it is an art form that is sweeping the nation.

“Diaper cakes” can take the form of a cross, a castle, or a pirate ship.  Custom cakes can be developed for virtually any theme imaginable.  The decorative centerpiece of a celebration, the “diaper cake” is both a curiosity and a wonderful memento of that special day!

Producing the most visually stunning and attractive examples of this unusual art form, Mom & Me Diaper Cakes is the best source for your baby’s “diaper cake.”  Mom & Me is, as the name implies, operated by a mother and daughter who are both artistically gifted and dedicated to making your baby’s special day an event to remember.

If you want your baby’s celebration to be truly one of a kind, order a “diaper cake” from Mom & Me.  You can view images and place an order at their Website – http://www.momandmediapercakes.com.

11 Responses to “Spotlight on Business: Mom & Me Diaper Cakes”

1. Kimmie says:

I was absolutely amazed and impressed with these Diaper Cakes. Mom and Me Diaper Cakes are truly talented. I am getting all my Baby Shower gifts through them from now on. Good Job Ladies!!!

2. Steve says:

I am always amazed at the creations Mom & Me Diaper Cakes comes up with. I have seen plenty of diaper cakes that are stacked and wrapped with a bow, but never have i seen ones with so much detail in them. Mom & Me Diaper Cakes truly puts their hearts into each cake.

3. Lisa says:

I gave my sister her first baby shower and had the fish diaper cake done for it. It was a big hit at the party everyone loved it!! The detail that went into it was wonderful and I received it with no problem. I will definitely order from Mom & Me Diaper Cakes again!!

4. Kim Z says:

Awesome cakes and talented women. Can not wait to order more. Very classy and such a nice touch!!!

5. Debbie says:

We are very proud of our cakes and hope that everyone enjoys them as much as we do making them.

6. Pat says:

These Diaper “Cakes” are a truly amazing idea. It is always hard to come up with a unique and memorable way to celebrate the impending birth of a baby. The Diaper Cake offers a creative and useful way to make a baby shower a memorable event. Kudos to Mom & Me for providing a solution to those of us who are creatively impaired! I will never plan another baby shower without making a Mom & Me an integral part of the event.

7. Kimmie says:

I just ordered my first cake for a Jungle Themed shower. I am so excited to see what creation Mom and Me Diaper Cakes will surprise me with! BTW, Love the Butterfly cake on the website! Great Job Ladies!

8. Curtis Cordy says:

Hi there, just wondering how I may get a hold of the owner of this blog?

9. Patty Fitchette says:

Good post.

10. Biderman says:

Thank you for this helpful post!

11. Gerard Grivno says:

Thanks for the great writing. I enjoyed the post.